Wedding Sparkler Holders November 08 2015
If you have been thinking to use sparklers at your wedding, you probably are doing research on ideas for the big send off, how to let the guests know when and how to use them, how to deliver them and of course, how to display them before they are used. There are many ways in which you may display them in case you already decided that you want to have them in a certain place to have the guests take them at a specific moment. Here you have some ideas for holders you can use to make them look amazing.
First, let’s see the options we have at weddingsparklerstore.com:
Personalized Sparkler Mason Jar Vase Collection
These vases are ideal for decorating while displaying your sparklers until the time to use them comes. The greatest part about these is that after your wedding, you can use them at your home as containers, flower vases or anything that comes to your mind. They come in a set of four and you can customize them by adding your engraved initial. They are specially made for our 9 inch sparklers, but you could be creative and used them with other type of sparklers. If your wedding theme is rustic, these vases will fit in just perfectly!
If you are trying to find a perfect holder to create a romantic ambiance in your wedding, these vases are what you are looking for. They are a perfect fit for our 9 inch sparklers. These vases are made with thick glass at the bottom so you can be sure they are super resistant. You can decorate them with flowers to make them look even more romantic. In addition, you can personalized them by adding up to three characters, perfect to have your initials! After your wedding, these can be used as flower vases or for anything that comes to your mind.
Now, if you want to use something created with your own hands, there are plenty of vases you can do. For instance, you could use galvanized steel buckets. The good side of these is that you can paint them in any color you want (and match your wedding theme) and add decoration such as flowers or laces to make them look better. You could also fill them with sand so once the send-off is done, guests can use them to dispose the used sparklers. There are many ways in which you can display your sparklers, just let your imagination fly.
Photography:Onelove Photography http://www.stylemepretty.com/vault/image/2214264
Using Sparklers at your Wedding November 03 2015
Sparklers are lately gaining more popularity to be used at weddings because they are not only fun but also magical and unique, especially when utilized at night. Regardless of when and where you use them, the entry, the walk to the altar, the first dance or the exit, they will provide your wedding with a special touch and will be memorable for you and your guests. There are certain aspects you should take into account when including sparklers at your wedding ceremony.
- First of all, make sure to confirm the venue where your ceremony will be held on allows the use of sparkles either inside or outside. Due to state regulations, some venues prohibit the use of any type of fireworks, including sparklers and you do not want to get surprised the day of your wedding.
- Second, you must inform your guests that you plan to light sparklers at some point of your ceremony. It is important to let them know when you planned to use them so you avoid random sparklers being lit at a bad timing. Guest with sparklers are like kids with new toys, they cannot wait to use them! You can print instructions to use together with the sparklers or have someone in charge of explaining how and where they will be used.
- Third, it is important to advise everybody about the preventive measurements they must have when using sparklers. It is much better to take extra time to explain how to use them and what must not be done that having an accident.
- Fourth, provide a tool to light the sparkles such as lighters or matches. Ensure there are enough for all the invitees so when the time to light them comes, everyone is able to participate of the special event.
- Fifth, you have to designate a special place for the guests to safely turn off their sparklers. A great idea is to fill buckets with sand. Sand is usually cold so you will be sure they will for sure turn off.
- Finally, do not forget to let the photographer know in advance that you will use sparklers Wedding pictures that include lit sparklers are just breath taking. For that, the photographer must be aware so he brings all the necessary equipment and finds the best spot to get the greatest shots possible.
Follow these simple advices and your sparkler’s send off will be a complete success!
How to Avoid Sparkler Accidents at your Wedding July 19 2015
At first sight, sparklers may look like inoffensive little shiny sticks, and they actually are if you know how to use them properly; however, not being careful might cause a fatal accident at your happiest day. Don’t risk yourself and make sure you follow the below guidelines to use your sparklers safely.
- First of all, remember review the laws regarding fireworks in your state to avoid having any legal issues.
- When you buy your sparklers, they will come with an instruction pamphlet. Read it all and ensure you follow them.
- Will there be any kids at the wedding? Then, try to think on a creative way for them to participate but never let unsupervised children handle the sparklers by themselves, particularly if they are below 12 years old. An adult must always be present.
- If you have candles, any type of gas, fireworks, lamps, wish lanterns or any other flammable object, the burning sparklers are to be kept away from them. Also warn your guests to be careful with their clothing, especially if it has any lose thread that might catch fire.
- Try to think about fun ways to include the sparklers to your wedding keeping guests away from buildings or vehicles so you avoid any accidents. Therefore, it would be best if you use the sparklers outdoors!
- Never try to light more than one sparkler at a time. When you light a sparkler, it will burst a lot of sparks. Lighting a bunch at the same time will not only be scary but may also be unsafe.
- We know that there will probably be alcohol at your wedding; nevertheless, ask your invitees to try not to be under the influence of alcohol while lighting the wands. It may be hazardous.
- When lit, hold the wands horizontally or at least try to have the tip a bit low. Do not point or toss the sparklers to anybody; someone might get hurt.
- You can wave them and even light paint with them. But always keep the lit sparklers away from the eyes or the face.
- Have a bucket with water or sand available to place the sparklers once they burn out. This will give them time to cool. Afterwards, you may safely dispose them.
Follow all this simple pieces of advice and enjoy of an original and magical activity with your wedding sparklers. You will never forget it!
The sparkler send off is so popular that it is becoming a part of wedding tradition and, quite frankly, it is a tad more magical than rice being tossed. With this, and the many other ways sparklers are being used at weddings and events, there has become a need to figure out how best to display and set up sparklers (thin sticks) before they are used, so that they can be decorative in their unlit state. Basically, there are two main methods for sparkler set up at weddings (and other events): The bucket and the bundle.
The Bucket Method
(Link phot cred to: https://www.tradesy.com/weddings/wedding-decorations/2-milk-can-sparkler-holders-363227)
With this, you will have one to two buckets, vases, jars, etc. that you will fill with your sparklers. It is as simple as that! This can be a fun and easy option because all you need to think about is finding a container that fits your wedding theme. For example, if you are having a shabby chic wedding, then a tin bucket or watering can may be perfect for you!
The Bundle Method
(Photo cred link: http://www.wouldntitbelovely.com/wedding-day-extras/)
This method of sparkler display can be a little more time consuming, but also completely worth it. Here you will create or purchase tags or sparkler sleeves. These are fun because you can customize them to your wedding with fun sayings or your wedding monogram. If you are doing this yourself, it can take a bit more time, though it does offer you a lot of freedom in the design. The other option is to find and buy a sparkler packet that suits your needs. The bundle method also works great if you decide to use sparklers as your wedding favor.
How to display and handle sparklers at weddings are becoming more diverse and even sophisticated as this fun way to exit a wedding and celebrate is becoming a loved wedding tradition. The bucket and bundle display methods can of course be combined by putting the bundles in the bucket, but they do work well on their own.
What creative ways have you seen brides display their wedding sparklers?